Well.....A craving came about at one of Chris's baseball game. There was a birthday party going on behind our seats. The mom had made these amazing looking cupcakes. They were decorated as little baseballs and the cutest things ever! I was eyeing them all game and once they passed them out to the mini baseball players at the game there were 5 left. I so badly wanted to go and ask her for one. But I thought it was rude and I could not bring myself to do it.
I must have kept talking about them because one of the wives', Stacey Yarbrough, dad went up to the lady and asked her if he could take one for me! He was my hero that night.....I loved every bite of it. It was brownie mix cupcake with melted chocolate chips in the batter and then the icing was homemade.
It was the best cupcake I have ever had:)
Me and Stacey with some visitors during Chapel one day

1 comment:
Your SO cute! :)
Post a Comment