Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All Star Break

So it is the All Star Break....which means we get three full days of no Baseball. Yesterday, I decided to take the day off, so that Chris and I could enjoy a full day off together.

After the doctor's appt, we went out and shopped. We looked at everything and only bought one thing. This cute little pair of overalls from Janie and Jack. Our first little outfit, for our little man.

Then after a long day of shopping and excitement we took a nap and then made dinner. It tends to be the dinner of the All Star break. Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs with Grilled Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes and Salad. It was delicious.

After dinner, we just watched some big brother and enjoyed each other's company:) Hope everyone else had a great day.

4 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

sounds like the perfect little day together! especially the shopping at Janie and Jack, part. I am HOPELESSLY trying to be patient and wait for Little Man to arrive before I buy anything from there- but that doesn't stop me from checking the online sale racks DAILY! i just LOVE their stuff!! yay, team blue! :)

Meant to be a mom said...

What a fun day. I'm glad you enjoyed shopping for your little Mr. together. :)
That outfit is adorable.

Oh and congrats on having a boy! Welcome to the club :)

Lindsay said...

That meal looks delicious!

Robin said...

adorable little outfit for your little guy!!!

and your dinner looked absolutely DELISH! what a great way to end a fantastic day!