Far away Pic
Close Belly Pic - Do not think it has changed much:(
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of Baby: About 4 inches long 2.5 oz. He or she is about the size of a naval orange.
Total Weight Gain: 3 1/2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I bought some shorts from Nordstrom for 15 dollars in the Brass Plum section that has a maternity band. It is great that the style right now adapts to maternity figures:)
Gender: Still have awhile until we find out.
Movement: I can tell when the baby changes sides, I can't feel it but can feel from the outside.
Size of Baby: About 4 inches long 2.5 oz. He or she is about the size of a naval orange.
Total Weight Gain: 3 1/2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I bought some shorts from Nordstrom for 15 dollars in the Brass Plum section that has a maternity band. It is great that the style right now adapts to maternity figures:)
Gender: Still have awhile until we find out.
Movement: I can tell when the baby changes sides, I can't feel it but can feel from the outside.
Food Cravings: Brownies
What I Miss: Being able to go on walks and not feeling like I am going to pee every 5 minutes
Sleep: Extremely Vivid dreams
Symptoms: Acne and my feet are hot and swollen at night (Could be because the weather is out of this world hot and humid....I am made for the cold and not 90+ weather and 90+ humidity) Thank God for AC!
Best Moment This Week: Chris coming home and feeling my belly and noticing that the baby moved sides with me
Best Moment This Week: Chris coming home and feeling my belly and noticing that the baby moved sides with me
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our doctor's appt on Tuesday

1 comment:
You look great. I bet you will be all baby in the end of your pregnancy. I'm glad your doing good. :)
Post a Comment