Saturday, July 3, 2010

Feeling the Love

A huge shout out to my Sister n Law, Divo and Chris's Cousin's Wife, Iris, for sending me clothes for my ever growing belly.

Divo has sent me one box of her clothes that she wore with both of her children and then she just sent me another box that Iris gave her. It is not only fun to get mail but is even better when they are items that you are desperately needing!!!


Thank you girls, from the bottom of my heart!!!!! This is wonderful and I feel so loved even though we are on opposite sides of the country.
On another note....the HEAT is back and as I have stated before, is not my friend. However, this little thing called a Diet Cherry Limeade from Sonic helps soothe the heat in a small way. I drove thru and got myself one while running errands today. It was blissful:)

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July! I am going on the road to Indianapolis with Chris for the 4th and will have some fun with him and another couple.....pics to come soon!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Y'ar welcome!!

Meant to be a mom said...

How nice of them. And they look like cute clothes to top it off. I'm glad you have such great ladies to barrow from. :)
I hope you had a good forth also.