Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's a........

BOY




We are having a Boy. I swore the little guy was a girl, but he made his presence very known to us this morning. I would post the pic but Chris said that his son's pee pee will not be known to the world;) As for the name....well....there are lots of discussions. Chris is on the normal name side while I am on the complete other side and want a more unique name.


For now....we are simply soaking in our little boy who loves to move and wave to us.


7 comments:

The Sieber Family said...

A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!! We are so happy for you guys.

We had our girl name before we were married, but we argued over the boy name for months. Talk about extreme... I wanted Timothy and Andrew wanted Brock. Michael was the only name we agreed on.

We look forward to hearing the beautiful name you come up with and we look forward to meeting the little guy. Love you lots!

Lindsay said...

I am so happy for you guys!! YAY for a little boy!

Nicole said...

Congrats Heather! I'm so excited for you! You are going to ahve such a great bond with your little man. I'm so excited to meet him now!

Divo said...

Hooray for another little boy Denove :) Now I wonder who he will look like - December can't get here soon enough. The ultrasound pictures are incredible!

Mama Fish said...

Oh that ultrasound is awesome! I love that you found out what you are having. I always did as well, and my sister never did. I loved to be able to plan ahead. I thought my first son was going to be a girl too, and I bawled from the shock. I didn't grow up with boys so I didn't know how I was going to adapt to that. Now I have 3 boys with our final little guy on the way. Boys are so much fun! Congratulations!!

Gloria said...

Congratulations Chris and Heather!!!
We are so excited to meet your sweet little baby boy!!!!

Betsy Watkins said...

This is great news. I just love boys:). Congratulations!